Property & Commercial Law Conference 2018
Law Society of Tasmania
Hobart Function & Conference Centre
In line with previous years, this year's 'biggest annual LST conference' will not disappoint.
Speakers attending the Conference include:
- Henry Davis York's Jeffery Goldberger (see here for Tasmanian practitioner testimonials) who is returning by popular demand to deliver the next chapter in his next contract law masterclass (this time termination and damages); and
- Dobson Mitchell Allport's Chris Groves who will workshop the practicalities of insolvency and liquidation in a commercial tenancy context (including practical steps to dealing with bankrupt tenants or landlords and the legal / business issues that arise).
Further seminar and speaker details coming soon.
- Attendance at all sessions
- Lunch and afternoon tea
- All conference papers in hard copy
- Drinks and canapes
- Automatic entry into Stewart Title prize draw (all delegates) and LST CPD Assist draw (luxury accomodation for two, open to N and NW delegates).
- Free parking
CPD Guide: 5.5
Get your points in E, SL, PM and SL and roll any excess into 2018 CPD year
Proudly sponsored by:
Looking for accommodation in Hobart? Click here to view LST member accommodation rates - accommodation is scarce in March so book soon to avoid disappointment.
Please quote booking reference number: BB876692
Standard RegistrationNon-member registrations and firm 'group discount' enquiries: please call (03) 62 344 133