Property & Commercial Law Conference 2018
Law Society of Tasmania
Hobart Function & Conference Centre
In line with previous years, this year's 'biggest annual LST conference' will not disappoint.
Speakers attending the Conference include:
- Norton Rose Fulbright's Jeffery Goldberger (see here for Tasmanian practitioner testimonials) who is returning by popular demand to deliver the next chapter in his next contract law masterclass (this time termination and damages); and
- Dobson Mitchell Allport's Chris Groves who will workshop the practicalities of insolvency and liquidation in a commercial tenancy context (including practical steps to dealing with bankrupt tenants or landlords and the legal / business issues that arise).
This conference will also include a 'property law in practice' update, an ethics panel session (topics to be canvassed will include ethical issues in contract drafting and negotiation) and a practical practice management session on value based pricing and alternative billing models. Further seminar and speaker details coming soon.
- Attendance at all sessions
- Lunch and afternoon tea
- All conference papers in hard copy
- Drinks and canapes
- Automatic entry into Stewart Title prize draw (all delegates) and LST CPD Assist draw (luxury accomodation for two, open to N and NW delegates)
CPD Guide: 5.5
Get your points in E, SL, PM and SL and roll any excess into 2018 CPD year
Proudly sponsored by:
Looking for accommodation in Hobart? Click here to view LST member accommodation rates - accommodation is scarce in March so book soon to avoid disappointment. Nearby hotels include Somerset on the Pier (next door to the venue, HFFC), Somerset on Salamanca, Hadleys Orient Hotel and Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart.
Sorry, this event is not currently open for registration