Probate Rules Update 2017 - North/NorthWest
Law Society of Tasmania
Levis Stace & Cooper (videolink)
McLean McKenzie & Topfer (videolink)
An Overview of the Probate Rules 2017
Highlighting the changes from the Probate Rules 1936
Registrations Now Open!
Note, if you are in the South please register under the separate listing HERE
If you would like to register but are not a Society member, please call 62 344 133 or email us at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend
Barristers | Senior and Early Career Practitioners | Government Practitioners | Law Clerks
CPD Guide: 3.5 (PM, SL)
Want to save yourself Requisition Fees? Get the lowdown on how to get things right the first time!
PLEASE NOTE: This Seminar is especially relevant to anyone who is primarily responsible for drafting and managing probate applications and interacting with the Probate Registry.
- The training session is open to clerks as well as practitioners.
- A large component of the session focuses on the practical completion of the most commonly used new forms.
- Attendance by staff who most commonly complete these forms is strongly encouraged.
- Information about the commencement of the Probate Rules 2017
- A run-through of how to complete four of the most common applications
- An overview of the processes involved with filing caveats and notices of intention to apply under the 2017 Rules
Question and Answer Session
There will also be a question and answer session - attendees are also invited to submit questions in advance of the session to the Probate Registry at email@example.com. Questions must be emailed to the Probate Registry at least four (4) days prior to the sessions.
Kindly Supported by: