Probate Rules Update 2017 - Hobart
Law Society of Tasmania
Hobart Function & Conference Centre
An Overview of the Probate Rules 2017
Highlighting the changes from the Probate Rules 1936
Who should attend
Barristers | Senior and Early Career Practitioners | Government Practitioners | Law Clerks
CPD Guide: 3.5 (PM, SL)
Want to save yourself Requisition Fees? Get the lowdown on how to get things right the first time!
PLEASE NOTE: This Seminar is especially relevant to anyone who is primarily responsible for drafting and managing probate applications and interacting with the Probate Registry.
- The training session is open to clerks as well as practitioners.
- A large component of the session focuses on the practical completion of the most commonly used new forms.
- Attendance by staff who most commonly complete these forms is strongly encouraged.
- Information about the commencement of the Probate Rules 2017
- A run-through of how to complete four of the most common applications
- An overview of the processes involved with filing caveats and notices of intention to apply under the 2017 Rules
Question and Answer Session
There will also be a question and answer session - attendees are also invited to submit questions in advance of the session to the Probate Registry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions must be emailed to the Probate Registry at least four (4) days prior to the sessions.
Kindly Supported by: